Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Oracle ORION

ORION is the Oracle I/O Numbers Calibration Tool designed to simulate Oracle I/O workloads
- Without having to create and run an Oracle database
- Using the Oracle database's I/O libraries
- Using small I/Os to simulate OLTP workloads
- Using large I/Os to simulate data warehouses

ORION is useful for understanding the performance capabilities of a storage system, either to uncover performance issues or to size a new database installation.

Orion is available on otn for the following platforms:
-Linux AMD x86-64
-Linux i386
-Windows
--
ORION jest narzędziem służącym do symulowania obciążenia serwera Oracle. W prosty sposób możemy wykryć problemy z naszą bazą. Nie wymaga on instalacji Oracla, czy też tworzenia bazy danych.
--
Follow this link \ Więcej tutaj:
link 1 link 2

No comments: